Monday, July 12, 2010

GYM junkie is this really ME!!

The exercise bug has certainly taken hold with many people on WW online which is fanatastic especially when we are in the throws of winter.

I am pleased that I can contribute to the list of active people as after a weeks trial at the gym I have signed up for 12 months!! I have been procrastinting for soo long about this decision and feel really positive now I have finally committed!

I had my last free session at the Gym this morning. I have joined Bodytech which has a supervised 30 minute circuit with PTs along the circuit who set up the weights and seat adjustments for you and are with me checking I am doing everything the right way. They are amazingly supportive and I like the way they do things, when you are on the circuit the PTs focus on you and push you hard which means I can't slack off!!

I had a day where I could not seem to warm up all day. My office was freezing so I went and put several layers under my theatre scrubs and in the end I left work to work from home as I could not seem to warm up! The quality report and a business case for a proposal I am doing as part of the the leadership development(LD) course are both due while I am on holiday which means ideally I need to get them done before the weekend.

Next week is already full of meetings as well as a LD session all day Wednesday.We fly to Melbourne early thursday am.

400g closer to goal with weighin yesterday which means my goal is 10.6kg away. Whoo hoo there is an ever so small light at the end of the dark tunnel

3 comments:

  1. woohoo, the gym is AWESOME - I just got back from it actually! 6 days in a row for me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Liz for taking the gym plunge!

    You're getting so much closer to your goal now - not just a LITTLE light at the end of the tunnel anymore!

    All the best as you continue your WW Journey to goal - and beyond!

    Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really have found that exercise mojo again haven't you? Good to read your blog after our week away, and seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete