Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10kgs to GOAL and counting down!

Well what a great weekend I had WI rewarded me with 600g loss which brings up the 74kgs!! This means only 10kgs to GOAL!! I have been on a high since Sunday!

I'm heading home to Melbourne on Thursday for 13 days to catch up with my family. They have no idea about the weight loss so I am expecting a few surprised people!!!

The plan is also to shop until I drop! I expect to come home with a new wardrobe as I have cleared out any piece of clothing that is too big even the sz 14s that no longer fit. I am not keeping anything as I am NOT climbing back up ever again!

The trip will be a test for healthy food in moderation with some small treats along the way if I have earned them with exercise!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Liz that is fantastic - you are amazing!! I can't wait to hear about everyone's reactions to your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Australian economy is going to have a huge boost since you and I arrive there on Thursday, ready to shop till we drop. What a shame it's in different cities! Kylie has given me lots of pointers for good shops for me to go to for size 18ish clothes. I don't want to go to designer, expensive shops cos I'm not staying at this size!
    You however, will be spoilt for choice since you are now a skinny, normal-sized person.
    I wish someone in the know could be there when you meet your family. I'd love to see their faces. They may not recognise you at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a weight loss machine Liz! Congratulations and have a great time in Melbourne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO Liz! You are a legend! I can just imagine the shock your family will have on first seeing you!
    All great stuff! You deserse all the kudos after all your hard work! Enjoy your shopping trip!
    Best wishes - Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete