Sunday, July 4, 2010

27 weeks, 25kg, sz12, Confidence! PRICELESS

Whoo Hoo the 25kg star was dancing on my screen this morning!!

The scales rewarded me this morning with the required 700gm exactly what I needed to achieve my 25kg goal.

I am walking on air!

Thanks to my wonderful support group who have been there through the good times and the tough times.

You have been journey with me in this time of self discovery for me. Identifying what the triggers are that lead to the binge eating of the past and knowing that I have a choice in how I react. It is all up to me.

I love my "new" body and I love myself.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz! All your hard work has well and truly paid off!

    Don't you wish you could bottle this feeling? You certainly deserve it as you've been so focused!

    Have a great week! Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz you are amazing! Congratulations on your hard work and discipline! What ahve you planned to reward yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gae I certainly would love to bottle this feeling and store some away for the down times!!

    Andrea, I am getting my wedding and engagement rings, which were cut of about 3 years ago, repaired and checked. Dropped them off this morning and pick them up on Friday- Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Liz! I am so happy for you, what an amazing and inspiring woman you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not far to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic. Of course, with your beautiful neat even numbers, you've not only lost 25kg but also 25% of your body. Even more reason to celebrate!
    Congratulations on becoming a much healthier person.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooohoooo that is fantastic Liz - I don't think there is a piece a cake on the planet that can you make you feel as good as this!! Well done...

    ReplyDelete