Thursday, June 10, 2010

What a day!!

I have had a day where it felt as everyone wanted a piece of me. Heavy meeting schedule and non stop phone interuptions sorting out a problem that occured yesterday. The good thing is I was organised with food including snacks so any food challenges from the regular meeting schedule where kept under control.

I had fun with grocery shopping yesterday. DD1 gave me a points calculator for mothers day and I checked out some of the points values of some of the snack bars, pop corn and some biscuits. I was pleasantly surprised at some of the low pt non WW snack options that are available.

I seem to have got back into a walking regime again which has been a bit haphazard the last few weeks.

Little Jayden is back to his adventurous self which is a relief.

I am counting down to my holiday which is not coming quick enough at present. Off to Melbourne to catch up with my family and meet my new great niece rachael who is 3 weeks old. I will be away for 10 wonderful day but not until 22nd July.

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate those days where no matter how much you achieve, it wasn't enough, and people still need you for more?? Glad you were so organized for the food though.
    How much weight have you lost since your family in Melbourne last saw you? I know you haven't told them about your weight loss. Would love to be a fly on the wall when they see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb I haven't seen my family since Feb 09 at that time I wasn't at my heaviest I thing I was about 95kg so it will be about 25kg I guess assuming that I will be around 70kg fingers crossed when we head off towards the end of July

    ReplyDelete