Tuesday, June 8, 2010

new template new look

Thanks Deb for your advice in setting up the blogg I am much happier with the new layout.

Little Jayden (7 months)was rushed to hospital via ambulance with respiratory problems fortunately we have just received news that he is improving and breathing more easily. I can now breath easier myself knowing that, as it has been an anxious time waiting to hear. Not sure at this stage if he will be admitted but his dad sounds a little more relaxed about things.

Its such a relief that our vibrant little man is going to be okay
Liz

2 comments:

  1. I hope little Jayden has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy for you about Jayden. That was a huge fright I'm sure.
    I like your new layout. It's cleaner and easier to read. The Ticker looks better like that too.

    ReplyDelete