Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weigh In Today brings 25kg goal a whisker away!

Very pleased with this mornings Weigh In. I have made it into the 75s which is the final stretch towards my next goal of 25kg. It is one of those magical numbers that when I started this journey was a significant stepping stone towards goal and now it is just 900gms away!!

I am wearing a pair of jeans which now need a belt to stay up!! What a good feeling that is! Planning is afoot for a big spending spree in the July sales in Melbourne when DH and I head over the ditch to catch up with my family and school friends for 10 days. I am really looking forward to the trip and surprising my family as they do not know I have been on this weight loss voyage of self discovery.

I am still having problems with light headedness but as long as I do not push myself it keeps the dizziness at bay hopefully the iron tablets will kick in quickly.

Family are all here for dinner tonight and we are having the WW recipe Easy shepherd's pie which is delicious and got rave reviews from my fussy daughter last week.

here's to the a good week and knocking off the 900grams all Fingers and toes crossed

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liz, I hope you have a treat instore for when that next 900g is gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum - I just looked up the Shepherd's Pie recipe online. I know one husband who will adore that one.
    I really hope you keep powering through to goal, rather than your body slowing down as you get closer. You thoroughly deserve to get there. I'll be chasing you for the 25kg loss. I have 2.8kg to go to get to that milestone. Maybe in 3 weeks I'll be there.
    Is your lovely grandson completely well now?
    Hope your dizzy spells are improving,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete