Saturday, June 19, 2010

On a Dizzy High!

I have had a good end to my week as I received some very positive feedback on the culture change we have been working on in the ortho department. Staff are enjoying work and feel they are being supported with their professional development and surgeon satisfaction feedback has been exceptional. So I am walking a little taller with that. CEO made mention also when I met with him. I8 months ago we had a staff turnover rate of 47% and now we are down to 12%

I am having a few dizzy spells at the moment and think I may be low on iron so I started taking some iron suppliments this morning in the hope that it will improve quickly. I tried to give the exercycle a workout lasted about 5 minutes before I ended up lying down!! So I am planning a quiet day .

WI tomorow for me not overly confident with that the results will be downward as I had my first mini binge on Wednesday. Nothing compared to binges in the past but went over by 12 pts some I was able to cover with exercise points the rest I have been trying to claw back since then.

Deb I am still laughing over your Friday post!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the good news at work. I know something of the poor morale for hospital staff due to my sister's involvement. It's great that you are having such a positive impact.
    Hope the dizziness is going. Have you tried eating a banana? Hope you're washing those iron pills down with prune juice!!!!
    I did another ditzy thing today. Thought the muffins I made were 12 points each. Took me ages to remember that I was dividing 44 pts by 12 portions which is only 4 pts per muffin. I felt so much better when I'd sorted that out. I was really distraught to think I'd eaten a 12 point muffin!!
    I was going to say I've been having blonde moments this week, but then I looked at your photos and thought I'd better not go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem about the blonde jokes! My blonde is out of a bottle

    ReplyDelete