Saturday, June 26, 2010

NO more procrastinating!!

Well this week has been a tough one with motivating myself to exercise. Each day would start out with good intentions to exercise and at the end of every day I would go to bed not having done anything. A real couch potato!

This morning I said no more! I awoke at 7am had breakfast and then headed to the exercyle and did 30 minutes cycling with 1 minute sprints every 5 minutes. What a workout that was and boy did it feel good!

I have decided I am going to get up 40 minutes earlier each day during the working week and cycle before going to work, This is the only way that seems to work for me. I am most definitely a morning person and trying to do it in the evening is just not working!

This coming week is going to see a disciplined approach to exercise every day

2 comments:

  1. Cycling is a good option in your horrible weather. I love to work out in mornings and feel the buzz all day.
    Today I overdid it and felt wiped out for an hour or more. Good thing I didn't have to go anywhere so I drank some juice, ate a banana and napped on the couch for a while. Feel ok now. It's my own stupid fault!!
    Here's to you and I hitting the 25kg loss next week....

    ReplyDelete