Saturday, June 5, 2010

Photo's taken June 05 2010


Finally some up to date photos!! Not something I enjoy doing! These were taken this morning.
You get a glimpse of the new joinery that has just been completed.
From the balcony I am on we have magnificant views out to Rangitoto and peeps of auckland city.
Queens birthday long weekend so I am looking for a restful catch up as I have been a little exhausted lately. Plan is to finish my book and also start knitting little Jayden another helmet for outside play in the sandpit at daycare which he loves.
WI tomorrow and I had a little peek this morning and I am hoping that the scales will say the samething in the morning!! Wii Fit today has my Wii fit age at 32!! not bad for a 51year old. Breaking News!!! it also tells me I am no longer OBESE! I am officially Overweight!!
Leadership development course I am doing has also been very helpful on this weight loss journey as it has helped me understand myself and identify what my triggers are. I am in control of my triggers and have a choice in which direction I take in any situation which I had never really thought about before.

5 comments:

  1. WOW Liz! You look beautiful!

    I hope my photos are just as nice when I get down to your present weight!

    Have a great weekend!

    Gae oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh there you are!! I'm so glad to put a lovely face to your name. Look at those legs! I can't imagine my thunder thighs ever getting as trim as yours.
    You've lost heaps and heaps off the top half haven't you? I just clicked on your "before photo" which shows a big change in you.
    Let's compare stories face-to-face when I next visit my daughter who also lives in Hillcrest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Liz! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Liz, you're looking fabulous :)

    Bec
    (Tigergirl1980 on WW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz you look wonderful! Let us know how the weigh in goes tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete