Thursday, June 3, 2010

Finally Back but still no pictures

Well it has taken me the last hour to sign in, as being the bright spark that I am, I could not remember my password. Not sure why but I did not use my usual one and I have been really stumped!!

After 60 minutes a lightbulb finally switched on and I finally made it through the Maze!!

We are now in June, its so hard to believe that I have been on this journey for 5 months and I am still in control and incredibly focussed.

I had my first real test the other day with birthday cake. I allowed myself one piece to celebrate my son's 28th birthday and it was delicious and I went back for seconds just couldn't resist. I was sooo disappointed in myself afterwards but I tracked it all(25pts worth!!) The next day I realised that actually that was a success as in the past I would have gone back through out the evening till the cake was all gone!!

WI this week brings up the triple 7! 77.7kg so pleased with that

Other great news I bought some boots!! I have been on the hunt for my 20kg reward several weeks ago and I found some in The Warehouse!! Just a budget pair but very comfy and stylish AND they fit my calf!!YEAH

Hopefully I will have come to grips with the technology over the weekend and I will be able to post a picture update

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear from you again Liz! Bl**dy passwords are difficult to remember and then some sites want you to change them regularly!
    Anyway, here you are again and skiting about new boots too!
    I don't think that boots would suit my shape - I'm too short and pear-shaped! No, I'll leave them alone!
    I believe that it's best to dress for my shape NOT in what is in fashion!
    My sister is a similar shape though 20 kilos lighter but.... she wears the wrong clothes for her body-type (IMHO) and looks dumpy most of the time!
    Anyway, enough about me! You have a great week and I'll look forward to reading about another loss from you!
    All the best - Gae oxoox

    ReplyDelete