Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am Officially OVERWEIGHT!! YEAH

Thank you for the lovely feedback on my pictures. I feel as if I have grown a couple of inches and walking a little taller.

WI today sees me another 600g closer to goal. 77.1kg and the great thing is I am officially OVERWEIGHT no longer obese!!

Stormy Sunday in Auckland today so very much a day indoors. Most of the family are coming for the regular Sunday roast. I do enjoy having everyone around there is lots of laughter and plenty of conversation with everyone wanting to have their say. Soon I will get the fire going in the living room and it will make the house nice and toastie

I am hoping the generation Y Clan will provide some assistance with sorting out the Blog when they arrive this afternoon. My weightloss ticker doesn't have its marker and I have not been able to sort out the heading sections. I look at the blogs that I follow and see what can be done and I definetely fall short in presentation!!!

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Well done on the loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's superb news!! Well done.
    If the Y Clan don't help you with the blog and ticker, email me and ask me for help.
    First tip: double click on your ticker, which takes you to their website. Update your stats on it and SAVE. Then return to your blog and see if that has fixed it.
    dwoodfield@sas.edu.sg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb for the tip I have tried that but I think half the ticker is missing!!!

    I tried to move it but couldn't work it out.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete