Sunday, June 27, 2010

200gms closer to 25kg loss

Its a minimum of another week away to get to 25kg loss but todays WI has brought me 200g closer. I am pleased with that as the scales had me yesterday as STS.

I am feeling positive that I can achieve this milestone and move onto the next challenge. My exercise drive is coming back after being absent for 2 weeks.

I have made a commitment to myself to do 10,000 steps each day. I have found a tempory pedometor and plan to go to the WW store and get a WW pedometor that calculates points to spur me on

Here is to a great week ahead!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Liz!
    It's frustrating when we are so close to an important goal when it takes so long!
    As you may remember, I'm just 0.4kg away from losing 30 kilos!
    I seems to be taking quite a while but.... I know I WILL get there and that the weight will be lost - FOREVER!
    Looking forward to seeing your post next week!
    Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete