Monday, June 7, 2010

Holiday Monday

Well the busyness of having family around meant that the blog got forgotten so Generation Y were gone before I thought again about enlisting their help.

Deb I have now managed to at least get the ticker going I reduced the size and now it is SMALL but you can see it all.

Hopefully I can get some one on one time with one of the kids to do some refinements to the bog during the week

Braved the elements for a walk this morning!! Started with a tail wind pushing me along then pelted with rain and fought the headwind on my return. All in All a comprhensive 60 minute workout!!

I have neglected the laundry all weekend so I am playing catch up to trying get something to wear for the week ahead. My clothing base has shrunk considerably and I am reluctant to buy too much as I have found that one of the pair of jeans I bought a month ago are very baggy and I am hitching them up all the time. Not complaining about that though!! Its what I am striving for.

Today I decided that I needed more variety in my lunch selection. I have had a staple lately of Pita with cream cheese and tomato which I really enjoy but I am concsious that some variety will lessen the boredom. So I welcome any 4 point suggestions. I have a selections of soups that I have picked out to make.

I have placed an order from WW for 4 cookbooks that they had on sale during the week so I am looking forward to those arriving.

Busy week at work ahead with several of my projects at the completion stage but need audit reports and policy updates done. All the little things that tidy a project up but I have put on the back burner as other things arise!

Here is to a good week ahead!!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Op Shops Liz! You'll be amazed what you can get there whilst you are losing weight and like me, don't want to waste money on clothes that you'll only wear for a month or two!

    Best wishes! Gae xoox

    ReplyDelete