Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time to STOP and go back to WW101

After slowing down with my weightloss to a slow trickle (500gms in 4 weeks and 300 of them were today!!) its time to take stock and refocus!

I have decided to go back to day 1 as I am wondering if I am taking liberties that I have not recognised. I religiously track,stay within points, and exercise and drink 3 litres of water per day BUT its not happening at present.

SO back to WW101.
1. I have revisited the onsite tour as I did on the first day in the hope of inspiration. Unfortunately not much inspiration there as the "Run time" errors sabotaged that!!

2. Back to the recipe books to try out new meals. Tonight is lamb shanks with mushroom ragout and mashed potato. I plan to try out 2 new recipes each week to add to my favourites list.

3. WEIGH,WEIGH,Weigh everything that I eat.

4. I will go back to healthy salads for lunch and reduce t he carbs

5 I MUST MUST try to knock my nemesis DIET COKE on the head. I have tried on several occasions but although reduced I have not been able to let it go!!

I so want to be a 60's girl again and to banish the last 7.4kgs that will get me to GOAL

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing Italian Style Lamb Shanks in the slow cooker with mashed Sweet Potato tonight - we must be on the same wavelength!! Good luck with going back to basics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that the new focus will get you there. I know how much you want it.
    Thanks for the flower token!! Such a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete