Monday, August 9, 2010

Finding myself

For me this is a journey of finding myself. I am self absorbed like I have never been before understanding my triggers and making a choice to react in a way that is not self destructive.

For the first time I feeling like a winner in this long road to goal and beyond. The journey is one I am on for life and what wonderful people I have found along the way to share the highs and lows the success and disappointments which every journey has.

I know who I am and what I want in life

1 comment:

  1. You have been behaving like a winner for all the time that I've 'known' you. Your journey has been particularly focussed and stellar!
    Hoping we can meet for a skinny latte sometime when you are at goal, and I am down to your start weight LOL!!

    ReplyDelete