Saturday, May 15, 2010

First entry

Well today I decided that I would give this bogging a go as an incentive to get to goal and share my story.

My beautiful Grandson was born October 14 2009 and I wanted to make sure I was around to enjoy him growing up . Take him to the park to play and watch him play sport and also enjoy any future grandchildren that I might be blessed with.

It took me until December 30 2009 to take the plunge and join Weight Watchers on line and change a lifetime of yo yoing weight loss and gain forever.

Start weight was 100kg I had never been that weight before and when I jumped on the scales a the 3 didgits came up I told myself NO MORE!!

What a wonderful decision that was I am now coming to the end of my 20th week and cannot believe that it is me when I look in the mirror. I have lost 20.8kg in 19 weeks with no gains during that time.Whoo Hoo!! I had tended to be a stress eating when the going gets tough the food was my comfort. Now I look at dealing with the stress in a positive way, writing in my journal,chatting on the WW message board or getting on the exercycle and riding it out!

I have learnt so much about myself and with each success I feel more and more in control.

A big thank you must go to the wonderful people who have given so much advice and support on the WW online message board

I plan to post some pictures of before I started and the remainder of my journey.

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm so glad you started this. I love reading all your comments on the WW boards, and this will be great too. Now that you have joined up, go to other people's blog and "Follow" them e.g.go to mine, click on "Follow" then you will see on your blog when I have updated mine. Also, while you're on mine, you might be able to find blogs of other people you know e.g. Gae Chann. Click on hers, and follow her too. (Sorry if I'm telling you stuff you already know!!)

    ReplyDelete